1. 2015–19: Launched manufacture of gas turbine blades of alloys with 65–80% of nickel, of the VT 8 titanium, and of duralumin.
2. 2015–2019: Launched manufacture of blades and vanes for the marine industry, for turbocompressors of Japanese and Czech manufacture, working blades for MAN turbines used in compressor stations of gas pipelines abroad.
3. 2017–19: Introduced use of the «Matrix» toolbox, an automated storage and retrieval system for cutting tools, enabling machining centre operators themselves (without a toolkeeper) obtain the necessary cutting tools according to the machining process 24 hours a day. The information coming from the Matrix software facilitates control tool issue per unit of product, start rationing tool usage, and schedule measures to increase the efficiency of its use.
4. 2018: Began operatrion of the Dispatcher automated information system. It is an MDC (machine data collection) system, which provides current data on the functioning of machining centres and production staff and shows the objective situation in the shopfloor in real time.
5. 2018–20: Participation in the gas turbine production localization program aimed at achieving independence from European and American companies. For the first time manufactured blades and bvanes for the GE gas turbine compressor; power, 32 MW.
6. 2019: Started production of blades/vanes for gas turbines made by Zorya-Mashproekt (Ukraine) and operated in Russian gas line compressor stations.
7. 2019: Manufactured the first set of assemblies of working blades of the control stage of the PT 135 130 turbine. They were made of rolled stock without the traditional process of making assemblies by welding two blades together. It is planned to manufacture control stage assemblies of rolled stock for other types of turbines, as well.
8. October 2019: Participation in an international exhibition in Paris.
9. 4th quarter of 2019: Purchased 2 Okuma (Japan) milling centres: a 5 axis Multus U 3000 1SCx 1000 and a 4 axis MB-66 VB ; the aim is to increase production volumes and expand the range of blade and vane products.
10. 2019: Manufactured over 55 000 blades and vanes for steam and gas turbines and compressors.
11. In the 3rd quarter of 2020, the company manufactured blades of a hydraulic-turbine generator (Electrotyazhmash-Privod) from duralumin, and reconditioned working blades of GTT-12 gas turbine stage 1 from nickel alloy.
12. In 2020, Pumori-Energy launched production of turbine blades of stage 29 for the PT 60 130 turbine (from a stamp blank).
13. In 2020, the company manufactured 3 sets of blades and vanes for the Russian-made GE gas turbine for 32 MW. A contract was signed for 3 more sets, with the production to be completed in 2021 [REP Holding JSC (Nevsky Works)].
14. In March 2021, Bureau Veritas Certification carried out and confirmed a surveillance audit of the company's quality management system checking compliance with the requirements of the International standard ISO 9001:2015.